Leydin Freyer has a solid understanding of the Financial and Company Secretarial requirements of a listed entity and offer a wide range of services to our client to incorporate full compliance with all laws associated with a public listing.
Our Company Secretarial Services include:
- Attendance at all Board and committee meetings with corresponding agendas, board papers and all minutes drafted for review.
- Preparation of all relevant board papers.
- Governance/company secretarial advice to MD / Directors as required.
- Assistance with share and option issues and maintenance of appropriate paperwork associated with share capital.
- Director appointment/resignation compliance and documentation.
- Review and release of all ASX announcements associated with corporate compliance and accounting obligations.
- Preparation and maintenance of corporate governance charter.
- Preparation of Notice of Meeting and Annual General Meeting and General Meetings.
- Drafting of chairman’s address for all shareholder meetings.
- Co-ordination of all shareholder meeting, director meetings and subcommittee meetings.
- Liaison with share registry.
- Maintenance of ASIC registers.
- Insurances management.
- All other secretarial duties as required.
Share Register Management
- Act as share registry for the Company
- Planning, coordinating and running Shareholder meetings
- Preparation of all ASIC documentation required by legislation
- Registered Office
- Telephone enquiries
- Mail House
- Secretarial services
- Meeting rooms
- Travel co-ordination